A smaller HVLP gun designed for Touch-up work and Small Projects, such as jewellry boxes, end tables, small cabinetry and guitars.
The Walcom EGO improves upon the legendary STM model and has become the pinnacle for Musical Instrument finishers. Incredible atomization and control in a smaller physical size makes highlighting and bursts simple to achieve.
Can be used to spray solvent or waterbased dyes, stains, toners, shellac and clear lacquers with easy clean-up. Very popular with autobody detailers and touch-up repairs!
Performance and spray quality is exceptional with all the same controls as full-size sprayguns but with low air consumption that will work with all but the very smallest home or shop compressors.
Makes an excellent gun for the first time spray finisher or professional instrument maker. It is an excellent investment that will provide years of reliable service!
The EGO HVLP spray gun for touch up – repair for graphics – decoration
- Body: forged and chrome-plated aluminum
- Cap: chemical nickel-plated vrass
- Nozzle: AISI 303 stainless steel
- Needle-Spring: stainless steel
- Seal gaskets: self-lubricating and adjustable PTFE (teflon)
- Weight: 12.4 oz – 14 oz POM C/ weight: 14 oz Alu.
- Working pressure: 29 psi – 36 psi
- Air consumption: 5 com – 6.4 cfm
- Nozzle: 1.0 & 1.2